Travelocityxthriftyroadtrip.com – Ultimate Road Trip Contest. It’s going to end on May 31, 2021, which is open for the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. So, all Interested participants should hurry before the last date. Submit Travelocity and Thrifty Car Rental’s Road Trip of a Lifetime Contest entry and get an opportunity to win Prizes.
How To Enter Travelocityxthriftyroadtrip com Contest:
You can enter www.Travelocityxthriftyroadtrip.com by following the steps, so please follow these steps carefully.
- Join online via official page to enter.
- Before joining the Giveaway, read carefully all the instructions, which are given on the official page.
- You must join between entry periods.
- Waiting to win Prizes.
Ultimate Road Trip Contest Age Restriction:
This Sweepstakes is open for the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
Travelocity and Thrifty Car Rental’s Road Trip of a Lifetime Contest Duration:
This Sweepstakes ends on May 31, 2021.
Travelocityxthriftyroadtrip.com Contest Prize:
Each winner will receive a road trip of a lifetime around the Lone Star State or Southwest National Parks worth up to $25,000.
Road Trip Details:
- Each Road Trip of a Lifetime is fulfilled as a family vacation to tour South/Central Texas (Austin, San Antonio, Houston, and Galveston) or the American Southwest (Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ, Page, AZ, Kanab, UT, and Las Vegas, NV).
- The trip is for 5 days and 4 nights for the winner and his/her family along with extended family, up to a total of 10 people each.
- The family vacation trip includes domestic round trip economy class airfare for up to 10 people.
- Two SUV Thrifty Car Rentals with insurance coverage for up to 5 days and one driver per vehicle.
- 1 double-occupancy and 2 quad-occupancy hotel accommodations for 4 night(s) depending on the number of family members traveling as part of the prize.
- $500 allowance for gas.
- $500 daily allowance for admission fees.
- $1,000 daily allowance for meals.
- $300 daily allowance for souvenirs.
- $1,000 for travel equipment and supplies (i.e., coolers, Instax cameras, etc.).